We offer a completely bespoke tailor-made service depending upon individual or practice needs, in both clinical and non-clinical aspects.
Our mentors will speak to you beforehand (at no cost) to fully understand your needs and be able to create a customised programme for you. If you would our services, we will then send you a questionnaire to gather as much information from you for example your weaknesses, practice environment, materials, budgets. We will customise your plan based on your circumstances and fully understand restrictions in finances, confidence etc.
Following this, our mentor will travel to your practice (depending on distance and availability), bring any material or equipment necessary to show, help and support you in refreshing your skills. This will either be a half day or full day, depending on the needs and you could invite other people to be part of the mentoring programme (but maximum numbers apply to make sure you get the most out of your session)
Please note that we do not include mentoring for live patients. We would instead, spend the time ensuring you are up to date with the theory and practical aspects and comfortable in your surroundings to ask any questions without the pressure of having a patient in the chair.
After the visit to the practice, our mentor will compile a report of your session and any suggestions they have which will be sent to you. We will include any materials/ equipment/ learning resources that may help.
Below are examples of some of the services we offer, but if you need some help on something that is not on the list, please do enquire as we have a lot of highly experienced clinicians that maybe able to support you.
- Endodontics (could include rotary systems, hands on extracted teeth or 3D printed teeth, rubber dam, materials & equipment, using apex locators)
- Periodontics (could include review of OHI and aids, diagnosis and treatment planning, NSPT techniques with hand and ultrasonics, EMS, polishing techniques)
- Hygiene/ Therapy services (to improve profitability, plan the diary better to suit the needs of patients, how to explain services to patients and principals
- Paediatric dentistry (could include diagnosis and treatment planning, trauma, restorations, stainless steel crowns, extraction techniques, patient management techniques)
- Orthodontics (could include using intra oral scanners, diagnosis and treatment planning cases)
- Rubber dam application
- Restorations including composites, post crowns
- Complex fixed and removable prosthodontics (such as bridge design, materials and protocols for cementations, implants)
- Aesthetics e.g tooth whitening, veneers
- Promoting private practice
- Managing poor performance
- Improving your skill set
- GDC conditions
- NHS performance/ conditions